- Email: email@example.com
- 16605 Southwest Freeway Suite 350, Sugar Land, TX 77479
- Methodist Sugar Land office building #3
- Free parking available, parking garage and surface lot.
- Fully accessible building, and bariatric friendly office.
- Use email if you are a new or established patient with a general message/request. Anything with personal health information should be sent through our "onpatient" portal.
- Once you have made your appointment, the link to join onpatient is pushed through to you via email. There is also an onpatient app.
- If you have extensive questions/non-urgent health concerns please make an appointment (either in person or virtual) to discuss.
- If you need a refill, please call your pharmacy for it. They then send us a e-refill.
- We have opted out of Medicare. This doesn't mean you can't come! This just means we will submit a claim form for denial from Medicare and then Medicare forwards to your secondary insurance, if you have one, to reimburse you.
- We love our Medicare patients!
- Dr. Shaya's will still be responsible for prior authorizations from insurance. You can still use your insurance for labs, radiology, and specialists.
- Pricing available here
- We accept all forms of payment : Visa, Mastercard, Discover, flex spending, check, and of course cash.
- If you prefer to leave a credit card on file, please fill this out and fax to us.
- We charge $10 for all controlled substance prescriptions filled quarterly.
- We charge a $25 no show fee for cancellations/no show with less than 24 hrs notice.
- Payment is due at time of service.
- We have gift card option for you to purchase health for your family and loved ones.
- Feel free to call or email for an appointment, alternatively you can schedule online.
- If you don't see a time slot that will work for you, let us know. We usually can accommodate.
- We do not carry any vaccines at this time. We refer to the nearby pharmacies.
- Most sick visits are 15 minute slots, most follow up/med review are 30 minute slots.
- All new patients as well as /pap smear/physicals are 60 minute slots.
- Medical record request form available. Bring in any medical records to your visit.
OUT OF NETWORK
- Shaya Precision Health is a private practice, we are out of network with insurance plans.
- A claim can be submitted at the conclusion of the visit to your insurance for your reimbursement if you request. You can fill out ahead of time and bring to your appointment. Just let us know.
- Dr. Shaya's staff will still be responsible for medication prior authorizations. You can still use your insurance for labs, radiology, and specialists.
- Claim forms for most common plans available.
Q-Are you a concierge practice?
A- No. My business model is very simple and I will not require any retainer fees. Although concierge practices and my practice share a common practice model called "direct primary care", I am the only retainer-free practice that I know of- this means I have no up front fees or memberships that I require. Just pay as you go for the care that you need.
Q-Are you seeing new patients?
Yes!! I am currently taking new patients. When my existing patients have trouble getting in to see me, I will stop seeing new patients.
Q-Can I use my insurance for labs and radiology?
A- Of course! What has changed is the transaction between you and me. Insurance can be used at the time of service to in-network labs and radiology facilities like you usually do.
Q- What if I have an HMO and have to pick a PCP?
A-If you have the type of insurance that requires a primary care physician, then pick one from your plan. We can still see you and collaborate with your PCP for referrals etc
Q-Are you on any insurance plans?
A-I will be out of network with all plans, however will be happy to send an itemized claim form to your insurance for reimbursement when you leave the office. Remember you can still use insurance for labs and radiology like usual. In order to expedite this, you can find your claim form here (I loaded the most frequent plans around the area) and bring in with you to visit.
Q-Are you affiliated with any hospitals?
A-Yes, I admit patients to Houston Methodist Hospital and affiliated with Memorial Hermann also. I can see your medical records at both hospitals. As always, if you are admitted to Methodist hospital, you will be under the care of my colleague Dr. Reinoso, and I will collaborate with him on your care.