- 2nd dose 3 to 6 weeks after your first dose
- COVID-19 Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
- CDCPfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
Who's Eligible to Get the Vaccine Now?
As of Monday, March 29, 2021, everyone age 16 and older is now eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine in Texas.
The state’s Expert Vaccine Allocation Panel recommended opening vaccination to everyone who falls under the current Food and Drug Administration emergency use authorizations. All vaccines are authorized for people age 18 and older. The Pfizer vaccine is authorized for people 16 and older.
Answers to Common Questions
- Yes you can get the vaccine around the time you get colonoscopy, endoscopy, elective surgery, travel.
- Yes we recommend you follow CDC guidelines on dosing schedules
- No, we don't recommend mixing vaccines
- Get whichever vaccine you can get. Dont get picky.
- No, we don't know the efficacy if you get your 2nd vaccine later than anticipated
- If COVID +, you can get (any of) the vaccine(s) as soon as you are out of quarantine.
- No, we don't know when CDC will approve vaccinating low-risk healthy population.
- Yes we still recommend wearing a mask even after vaccinated.
© Copyright 2021 Shaya Precision Health PLLC